Welcome to Oak Ridge Forest
A covenant enforced, lake community
located just south of Enterprise, Alabama
Welcome To Our Neighborhood!
We feel we live in the best neighborhood in Enterprise, Alabama.
Please click through the different pages to get to know your neighborhood and see what events are happening in and around our community. You can send events to us by using the form on the "Contact Us" page. Suggestions for improving the usefullness of this site are most certainly welcome.
Oak Ridge Forest Home Association Officers and Board of Directors
CHECK OUT THE PHOTOS OF THE DAM REPAIR. CLICK "PHOTOS" TO THE LEFT.
NEIGHBORHOOD FALL CLEAN UP
16 NOVEMBER at 0800am
PLEASE MEET AT THE GAZEBO
From there we will "divide and conquer" the clean up tasks needed. There will be something to do for everyone. If you are unable to help, come on out and spend some time with your neighbors. There will be time to get necessary tools after the 0800am meeting.
We will start up the grill around 11:00am and serve hot dogs, chips and drinks. Donations will be accepted and put directly in the Association's account.
THANK YOU to all who were able to attend our annual Home Association meeting on 03 OCT 13.
What a great time we had meeting new neighbors and talking with one another.
- The Enterprise Police Department presented information on a neighborhood watch program. The information was valuable and we are now looking for "block captains" to help implement this program.
- CONGRATULATIONS to those newly elected and voted to become part of the Board of Directors. Your fellow neighbors: Eric Hagan, Rex Williams, and John Hickman began their three-year term last night.
- The changes to the By-Laws were passed and are posted on this site. Just click on the "Neighborhood Documents" link on the top left side of this page.
- Repairs to the dam were discussed and are set to begin soon. Expect to see equipment, trucks, etc. making their way around our neighborhood in the next couple of weeks (weather dependent). Access across the dam may be impacted during this time frame. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
- The minutes to the meeting will be published as soon as they are available. Keep checking back in the "Home Association Meeting Minutes" link above left.
NEW COMMON AREA AND LAKE HOURS:
The common area and lake are now CLOSED between the hours of 8pm-6am. Signs are posted. This was done to enable police officers to enforce the loitering taking place in those areas. Nothing could be done reference the partying, etc. unless signs establishing hours were posted. The hours can be adjusted at a later date as needed based on lot owner's use.
A couple of reminders...
When walking your pets, please be sure to clean up after them. Be courteous to your neighbor's property...to include the Association's common areas.
The only yard signs allowed are real estate signs and businesses currently conducting work at your house. Signs are to be removed after the company completes the work.
Volunteer for a Committee??
We are looking for a few vounteers to serve on various committees. We need two individuals for the Nominating Committee (see duties in Article V of the By-laws). There are openings in the Benevolence Committee as well. Of course, if you see a committee that your are interested in, then drop us a line and let us know.
Photos of our neighborhood: